As if eating healthy and working your body wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ve decided to add even more incentives to the mix. You can earn rewards for two of your favorite activities—putting yummy food in your body and social media play. Check out the list below of all the ways that you can stack up Common Sense Eating reward points and begin applying them to your meal orders.
Log into your account, click on the social media icons to start earning your points.
1 – Point Per Meal Purchased
5 – Create an account
5 – Like us on Facebook – Use the links on any of our product pages!
10 – Share one of our meals on Facebook
5 – Like us on Instagram – Use the links on any of our product pages!
5 – Follow us on Twitter – Use the links on any of our product pages!
10 – Tweet one of our meals on Twitter
15 – Refer a friend (after order is placed)
25 – Signup for a subscription (weekly or monthly)
Refer a friend!
You know busy parents, colleagues and fellow athletes who would love the convenience and guaranteed healthy meals provided by Common Sense Eating. Refer them to us for the sheer satisfaction of helping out a friend in need of consistently available nutritionally optimized meals—and the joy of earning 15 points toward your next order.
• Log into your account.
• You’ll see a referral link and a form. (If the referral form and link below are invisible, you’ll know you’re not logged in.)
• Fill out and send the form, and be sure to include your referral link in your message to us so you get the credit when they order!
• Send your referral link to friends, family and colleagues.
• Once they order, your fifteen points will be added to your account.
• Accept our deep bow of gratitude for how much you care for your friend’s health and for helping us to feed more households with wonderful, healthy, clean food!
Please Login to View the Contents of this Page Login